Holley's HP™ In-Line Billet Fuel Pumps are designed to be the perfect companion to your carbureted or fuel injected race car, off-road truck or any engine needing fuel! The HP™ fuel pumps feature OEM gerotor technology which yields lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000+ mile durability in a cost effective, attractive package. HP™ fuel pumps are Race gas, E-85 and diesel compatible and can be used in racing applications with 18.5 volt charging systems up to 80 psi.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -8 an o-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- Current draw at 43 psi and 13.5 vdc is 8.6 amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Forced Induction HP@43PSI||700|
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI||600|
|Forced Induction HP@8PSI||800|
|Free Flow GPH||105|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring - 3/4-16 SAE|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@43PSI||900|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@60PSI||800|
|Naturally Aspirated HP@8PSI||1050|
|Outlet Size||8 AN O-Ring - 3/4-16 SAE|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black Anodized|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|