- CNC Bent, 4130 Chromoly 32mm 3-Way Adjustable Front and Rear Bars
- Specifically designed for 2012-2015 Camaro V8
- Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping
- 1 to 1.25 inches of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications.
aFe Control is proud to introduce the PFADT Series package for the 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro V8 models. Tuned to take advantage of the updated suspension design, the package features sway bars and springs designed to provide your Camaro with racecar level road holding ability, and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver. Perfectly balanced, both front and rear sway bars are 32mm, lightweight tubular construction and offer 3 adjustment holes allowing for fine tuning your Camaro's feel to your driving style. The kit includes heavy duty sway bar brackets with grease fittings, and greasable polyurethane bushings for added performance and a quiet ride. The springs are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping, and offer a 1-1.25” drop for the perfect blend of performance and style, increasing cornering and handling, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality. The lowered stance will transform the way your Camaro looks, as well as offer improved aerodynamics. The package is designed as a direct fit application, on 2012-2015 V8 Camaro models and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
Note: Will not fit Convertible, or V6 models. Can be retrofitted to 2010-2011 V8 Coupe. Additional OEM parts are required and not included.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.