- Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping, including selective ride
- 1" of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Engineered, designed and race tested to ensure the ultimate in quality and longevity
- 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated finish for unbeatable looks and durability
- CNC Bent, Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel 35mm Front, 32mm Rear Sway Bars
- CNC Machined, TIG Welded Bar Ends
- Includes Polyurethane Bushings and CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets (rear)
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the Stage 1 Package for the 2015-2016 Ford Mustang I4/V6 models. Designed specifically for the Mustang I4/V6 (S550) chassis, the Stage 1 Package features sway bars and springs designed to provide your Mustang I4/V6 with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver.
The package offers increased roll stiffness without upsetting the vehicles balance and traction control systems, while vehicle looks are enhanced with the 1” lowering springs. Perfectly balanced, the 35mm front and 32mm rear bars are lightweight tubular construction and feature CNC machined TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit.
The kit includes CNC machined 6061-T6 sway bushing brackets for the rear that are anodized black and a direct fit for the included polyurethane bushings. The springs are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and offer a 1” drop for the perfect blend of performance and style, giving you the confidence to take that turn without adversely affecting ride quality.
For years of durability and great looks, the bars and springs are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. The package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
Excludes 2015 Ford Mustang GT V8 models