- Replaces rubber shock mount bushings with mono-ball spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection
- 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings which feature a Mil-Spec high corrosion resistant anodizing
- CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers
- Easy installation into OE control arms, no machining or welding required
- Replaceable FK bearings are Teflon lined for minimum friction zero maintenance
- Highly recommended for dedicated track cars and especially cars with Coilover conversions
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series Rear Shock Spherical Bearing Kit for the 97-13 Corvette. OE factory shock bushings are soft rubber and know to deteriorate over time. Add in serious track use or a coilover conversion and they are guaranteed to fail. The aFe Control kit replaces the rubber shock bushings with mono-ball spherical joints to eliminate friction and deflection. This high quality kit features 6061-T6 aluminum bearing housings which feature a special Mil-Spec high corrosion resistant anodizing and CNC machined 6061-T6 articulation spacers. The replaceable bearings are Teflon lined for minimum friction, zero maintenance and are manufactured by FK bearing in the USA. This kit is designed to maximize the performance of your Corvettes suspension.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.