- Upgrades factory end links to heavy duty, high articulation rod ends
- Heavy duty ½” PTFE lined, rod ends
- CNC machined articulation spacers
- Includes grade 8 hardware
- Direct fit Installation, no modifications necessary
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Heavy Duty End Links for 1997-2016 Corvette C5, C6 & C7. These direct fit replacement end links offer a significant improvement over stock, making them a excellent upgrade for cars with upgraded sway bars, or seeing track use. These high articulation links, feature strong, ½” rod ends which are PTFE lined for quiet operation. CNC machined articulation spacers, and grade 8 hardware allow for a direct fit and necessary articulation. Don't risk breaking your OE factory links, upgrade today!
Note: These end links are designed to be used with the 440-401001-J, 440-401003-N, or OEM sway bars using 12MM studs. Not intended to be used with 3 PC race bars.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.