- Featherlight coilovers are ride height adjustable as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression
- Lightweight Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies yield high strength while still maintaining a lightweight design
- Mono-Tube construction utilizes an internal floating piston to separate oil and gas allowing for more predictable handling, and a consistent feel
- BOA (Ball on Axis) front upper mount system is a completely sealed mono-ball design that allows full articulation resulting in a better ride and quiet operation
- 4130 Chromoly 38mm 3-Way Adjustable Front, 31.75mm 3-way adjustable rear bar, provide flat cornering and increased contact patch for higher cornering force
- Ultra-lightweight anodized 7050-T7 aluminum arms
- Includes high durometer polyurethane bushings
- Lightweight 3/8” rod end endlinks, aluminum turn buckles and articulation spacers
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications.
aFe Control is proud to introduce the PFADT Series Stage 2 Package for the 2005-2013 Chevrolet C6 Corvette. This package features adjustable coilovers and heavy rate race sway bars designed to provide your C6 Corvette with racecar level road holding ability. Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing for fine tuning your Corvette's stance and ride quality. Packed with features, the coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum hard anodized and assembled in our Corona California production facility. The mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil, and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling, and a consistent feel. The CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilover resulting in consistent operation over a wide temperature range and throughout the stroke. Integrated into the CIRC head, is the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, which is a completely sealed design allowing full articulation of the Corvettes suspension and offers a durable quiet mounting solution without travel loss as is common in other clevis style mounting systems. The inverted design places the majority of the mass on the sprung side of the chassis allowing the control arms and outboard components to react quicker and easier. To further reduce body roll and improve handling, the Stage 2 package includes the ultimate 3 piece racing sway bars which utilize a 4130 Chromoly torsion bar with splined ends and a clear zinc finish for corrosion resistance and durability. Both front and rears bars feature lightweight 7050-T7 aluminum arms that are anodized orange and feature broached splines and laser etched adjustment markers. Both front and rear sway bars are three position adjustable giving you 9 different sway bar rate combinations. The adjustable end links are designed to be lightweight and strong, while allowing maximum articulation. The PFADT Series Stage 2 Package was designed to be the perfect addition to Corvette racecars competing around the world and you will find a new level of responsiveness and corning grip that was never before possible.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California manufacturing facility.