- Up to 1.25 inches of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Stainless Steel, CNC machined adjuster stud with wrench flats for years of durable service and corrosion resistance.
- Articulating ball stud for perfect alignment between foot and stud.
- Nylon, foot pads, for smooth articulation and quiet operation.
- Direct fit Installation, no modifications necessary.
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Lowering Kit for 2005 & Up Corvette C6 & C7. This lowering kit is designed to lower your C6/C7 up to 1.25” enhancing the sleek, body lines, and giving it a more aggressive, stylish look. Designed to work with the factory transverse leaf springs, the package includes 4 lowering bolts. These aren't ordinary bolts, unlike the factory bolt and pad, our bolts feature a CNC, machined stainless steel stud with wrench flats, mated to a articulating foot, and a nylon foot pad. This design offers years of corrosion resistance and smooth suspension articulation, and quiet operation. Designed as a direct fit installation, no modifications is necessary. The lowering kit can be used with factory shock absorbers, or for a even better ride, try our Johnny O'Connell signature series shock upgrade.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
2015-2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C7) V8-6.2L (sc)