- CNC Bent, Tubular Alloy Steel 35mm 2-Way adjustable Front Bar
- CNC Bent, Tubular Alloy Steel 32mm 3-Way adjustable Rear Bar
- Polyurethane bushings and CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum rear brackets
- Heavy duty, ½” Rod end endlinks, and CNC machined articulation spacers
- 2 Stage Tangerine Orange, Powder-coated finish
- Direct fit Installation, requires no modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the PFADT Series, Sway Bars for the 2014-2017 C7 Corvette. The tubular alloy steel sway bars will transform your Corvettes handling and inspire driving confidence. Perfectly balanced, both front and rear bars are lightweight tubular construction. The front bar is 35mm and offers two adjustment holes, while the rear is 32mm and offers 3 adjustment holes allowing for fine tuning your Corvettes feel and balance. The kit includes heavy duty CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum rear sway bar brackets, front and rear polyurethane bushings and heavy duty, ½” rod end endlinks with CNC machined articulation spacers. For years of durability and great looks, the bars are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. Perfectly balanced, aFe Control sway bars will have your Corvette handling just as good at the track as it will around town.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.