- Constructed of high-temp 5-ply reinforced silicone
- Comes with two stainless steel clamps
- Connects the crank case vent adaptor to the aFe powers GT series turbocharger (46-60072)
- Works with all aFe air intakes
- Quick and easy bolt-on, which requires no cutting or drilling
- Size: 4" In x 4" Out
aFe Power is now offering a hi-temp silicone Magnum Force Torque Booster Tube for 1999-2003 Ford Diesel Trucks with V8-7.3L (td) engine. This torque booster tube is the perfect way to connect the crank case vent adaptor to the aFe powers GT series turbocharger (46-60072). Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle free install.
5-Ply Reinforced Black Silicone:
Constructed of 5-ply reinforced silicone, this torque boost tube is resistant to cracking and hi-temp conditions. With a smooth interior surface, this torque booster tube is engineered to increase HP, Torque & air flow by reducing turbulence.
This torque booster tube kit comes with two stainless steel clamps, making it a quick and easy bolt-on, which requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts for hassle-free installation.
•This Torque Booster Tube only fits aFe powers GT series turbocharger (P/N:46-60072) and other 4" turbos.
•This Torque Booster Tube is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.