ADDS UP TO:
- +20% Flow Increase; +17 HP Horsepower; +29 Lbs. x Ft. Torque Max Gains
Big displacement engines like the Ford 6.2L V8's require a lot of airflow. Removing the restrictions from the factory intake add immediate horsepower and improve engine efficiency. The Stage-2 intake allows for the use of an extremely large 7-1/2" tall air filter, and combined with the aFe intake outflows the factory system by 20%. Add almost 30 lbs. x ft of torque to your Super Duty today!
- 500 CFM Rating @ 7" H₂O
- +17 HP / +29 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 45%
- One Piece 3-1/2" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated aluminum intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
- Powder-Coated One Piece 18 Gauge Steel Housing utilizes stock mounting locations
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
- Optional Intake Cover Sold Separately (P/N: 54-12948-B)
7-1/2" Tall Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes an oil free, 7-1/2" tall inverted top conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles..
One Piece 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated aluminum intake tube directs unrestricted airflow from the filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.