ADDS UP TO:
- +59% Flow Increase; +15 HP Horsepower; +37 Lbs. x Ft. Torque Max Gains
- +15 HP and +37 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 59%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to block off the auxiliary air inlet.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded designed intake tube to fit with the stock mechanical fan and achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Huge Pro DRY S Performance Air Filter:
The Momentum HD is designed around a massive Pro DRY S performance 360 degree radial flow air filter with 3-layers of progressive synthetic media providing 99.2% cumulative efficiency. The unique filter-to-housing interface (patent pending) allows for maximum filter size which increases the available air volume while simplifying the installation process. The air filter is wrapped in reinforced metal providing maximum strength to prevent filter collapse
High quality premium clamps ensures the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.