ADDS UP TO:
- +29% Flow Increase; +10 HP Horsepower; +14 Lbs. x Ft. Torque Max Gains
- +10 HP / +14 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by up to 29%
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- High Quality One-Piece Sealed Housing featuring Carbon Fiber look accent with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- Pro DRY S oil-free 3-Layer Progressively Finer Porosity Synthetic Media for Maximum Convenience
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- Does NOT fit eAssist models
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing:
The simple yet elegant design of the one-piece sealed housing makes installation a snap and features our patent pending filter-to-housing interface. The heat soak resistant material ensures the coolest air intake charge available. Carbon Fiber look accent are provided for car show quality and to further distinguish your vehicle from others. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to block off the auxiliary air inlet
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded designed intake tube to fit with the stock mechanical fan and achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive oval flange and is 9" tall with an inverted top. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
High quality premium clamps ensures the most secure installation available. Stage-2 Si intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: Will not fit models equipped with eAssist Powertrain
Emissions: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.