- +24 HP and +25 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains Outflows factory intake by 21%
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Inlet
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Scoop snaps into air box and directs cool air into intake system for maximum performance and hassle-free installation
- Pro DRY S Oil-Free washable/reusable Filter For Maximum Convenience
- Unique Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation (US PAT 9440175)
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. A urethane plug is also included if you wish to completely seal the auxiliary air inlet. (US PAT 9440175) For Filter-to-Housing Interface.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Also included is a high quality billet aluminum crankcase fitting provided for easy installation.
High Quality Scoop:
A high quality CAD air scoop guides cool ambient air to the performance air filter.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cylindrical filter has a large oval (6-3/4" x 4-3/4") flange and is 9" tall inverted top Pro DRY S filter media. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel clamps and a silicone coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.