Earl's™ In-Line Billet Fuel Pumps are designed to be the perfect companion to your carbureted or fuel injected race car, off-road truck or any engine needing fuel! The HP™ fuel pumps feature OEM gerotor technology which yields lightweight, quiet operation and 100,000+ mile durability in a cost effective, attractive package.
The 1200600ERL features improved hot fuel handling capabilities and was designed to greatly reduce the negative effects of heated fuel now common with many of today's pump gas blends. It is compatible for use with pump gas or race gas. If you are using E-85 or diesel, no need to worry, Earl's has still got you covered with the 1200890ERL fuel pump. HP fuel pumps work well on the street or in racing applications with up to 18.5 volt charging systems and 80 psi
- Billet aluminum construction for durability & good looks
- -10 an O-ring inlet and -8 an O-ring outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.5” long x 3” wide x 2.75” tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline
- Weighs only 3.1 lbs.
- 10 AMP maximum amp draw
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
|Forced Induction HP@43PSI||450|
|Forced Induction HP@60PSI||380|
|Forced Induction HP@8PSI||560|
|Inlet Size||10 AN O-Ring - 7/8-14 SAE|
|Outlet Size||8 AN O-Ring - 3/4-16 SAE|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black Anodized|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|