.588" Barb for Booster Grommet (fits Grommet w/ 13/16" OD on Booster), 1/2" Hose Barb for Engine Vacuum, Clear Anodized Finish, 1/2" Vacuum Hose Fits Most GM LS Engines
Earl's billet aluminum brake booster check valve replaces the OEM plastic valve for a clean custom appearance. Choose from black or clear anodized finish & (3) vacuum hose options (3/8" hose barb, 1/2" hose barb, or -6 AN male flare). Fits most brake boosters or vacuum canisters w/ 13/16" port (inside diameter of the grommet on the brake booster).
Installation Notes: This check valve is for use with naturally aspirated engines only (not for use w/ Turbocharged & Supercharged engines).
- Billet Check Valve is More Attractive Than Plastic OEM Style Valve
- Machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black or Clear for Superior Corrosion Protection
- Choose from -6AN Male, 3/8” Barb, or 1/2” Barb for Vacuum Hose
- Fits Brake Boosters w/ 13/16” Hole for Grommet
- 1/2” Barb Fits Most GM LS Engines, 3/8” Barb Fits Most Other Domestic & Import Engines, -6AN Male for Use w/ AN Hose
- Valve Material: Premium FKM – Lasts Much Longer Than OEM Plastic & Rubber Valve
- Fits Most Brake Boosters w/ .588” Port (Inside Diameter of the Grommet)
|Adapter Type||Brake Booster Check Valve|
|Hose Barb (A)||.588"|
|Product Type||Brake Booster Check Valve|