Mini Tubing Straightener - for use with 3/16" & 1/4" Tubing only. Smaller Size & Lower Cost than most other similar tools.
Earl's mini tubing straightener is a smaller size and lower cost than similar tools. The roller wheels are made from polymer and use roller bearings for a smooth action that won't damage or flatten the tubing. Ideal for use with 3/16" or 1/4" aluminum, copper, copper/nickel, steel, or stainless steel tubing. Bench mounting (optional vise-mounting bracket is sold separately).
Installation Notes: Works with 3/16" & 1/4" Tubing Only
- Smaller Size - Works w/ 3/16" & 1/4" Tubing
- Quality Polymer Rollers - Won't Damage or Flatten Tubing
- Ball Bearings on the Rollers - for Smooth Operation
- Works w/ All Types of Tubing: Copper, Aluminum, Copper/Nickel, Steel, and Stainless Steel
- Bench Mount Design (optional Vice-Mounting Bracket Sold Separately # 040ERL)
- Approximate Dimensions: 6" Tall, 6" Wide, 4" Depth
|Product Type||Tubing Straightener|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|