Earl's Professional Flaring Tool - 37┬░, 45┬░, and DIN Flares w/ Bench Mounting Flange
Making flares in stainless steel can be tough without a high quality professional level flaring tool. This tool makes flares quickly in all types of tubing, and doesn't damage or deform the tubing. The Cam & Lever design combined with ball-detent turrets, provides fast and easy operation.
Installation Notes: Ideal for all materials including stainless steel tubing. The 1/2" 37 degree flaring process uses the same flaring punches as the 3/8" tubing (since there isn't enough spots on the turret for these punches).
- Includes 15 Dies and Two Turrets w/ 16 punches
- Bench Mounting Flange (Can Also be Used in Shop Vise)
- Storage & Carry Case
- 37° Flares for: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", and 1/2"
- 45° Flares for: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 4.75mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- DIN Flares for: 3/16", and 1/4"
- Works w/ All Materials: Copper, Aluminum, Copper/Nickel, Steel, and Stainless Steel
- Die-Cast Steel Body for Extra Strength
- Extra Long Handle for Increased Leverage
- Quick-Change Die-Clamp Bolt/Lock
- Tube-Setting Tab to Ensure Proper Tube Placement in the Dies
|Product Type||Flaring Tools|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|