Installation Notes: This part is limited to stock on hand. This means once current inventory is sold out, it will not be back ordered nor will it be built again. In the rare case where a product is oversold, your order may be partially filled or canceled and payment will be refunded.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Engineering samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
- Internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest practical package.
- Manufactured in Aluminum for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings O-ring female bosses -10 AN port ( 7/8-14)
- Designed for wide ranges of oils and oil flows with air speeds encountered in motorsports and highway use.
- Available in three widths, Narrow, Wide , Extra Wide.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi.
|Application||Engine Oil Cooler|
|Body Width (Overall)||13.000"|
|Construction||Stacked Plate - Brazed|
|Cooler Fittings Included||No|
|Port Size||7/8-14 Female (-10 O-Ring Boss)|
|Product Type||Oil Cooler|
|Temperature Range||-40° F to 302° F|
|Width Between Tanks||9.000"|