- Improves Handling
- Aggressive Looks
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Lowers Center of Gravity
- Estimated Drop 07-10 GT500 Coupe/Convertible: Front 1.5" Rear 1.7"
- Estimated Drop 11-14 GT500 Coupe: Front 1.0" Rear 1.2"
- Fits 2007-2010 GT500 Coupe and Convertible
- Fits 2011-2014 GT500 Coupe Only
- Clears Stock and Aftermarket Wheels & Tires.
Aggressive Looks. Adding lowering springs to your Shelby GT500 can greatly improve its appearance getting rid of that "4x4" look that it came with from the factory.
Improved Handling. The Eibach Pro-Kit lowers your GT500's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking.
Clears Stock and Aftermarket Wheels & Tires. These lowering springs were engineered to be compatible with your stock size wheels and tires, as well as AmericanMuscle's pre-configured wheel and tire combo kits (specific to your generation), to assure proper clearance with no rubbing issues.
Application. These Eibach Pro-kit springs are designed to fit the 2007-2014 Shelby GT500 Mustangs.
Estimated Drop: Front: 1.5" Rear: 1.7"
- Front: 171-259 lb/in.
- Rear: 108-200 lb/in.