Holley engineering has taken their LS Retro-fit oil pans to the next level! The 302-3 design has even more sump clearance, includes two 1/2" NPT oil return bosses, and can clear a 4.00" stroke crankshaft. Just like the 302-2, the new designed 302-3 will fit the 1955-87 GM Muscle Cars and Trucks that need a little more clearance in the front of the oil pan. However, the new design will also fit the Ford Fox body OEM K-member and was designed to clear the Fox Body rack and pinion too. It's a win-win for more LS conversions.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance around the front half of the oil pan
- Profile of the sump has been revised to provide extra chassis and steering rack clearance
- Perfect for: 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications. Also 1979-2004 Mustang and 1979-1986 Capri Fox bodies
- NOTE – Oil pan #302-3 will clear a 4.00” stroke crankshaft.
- Includes two ½-14” NPT oil return ports to provide a convenient oil return for turbochargers. (one port on each side)
- Provides OEM fitment - OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments
- Traditional high-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross member
- Complete kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, oil passage cover, etc.
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Oil Pan Capacity||5.9 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|