Holley Fuel Cell EFI Pump Modules with a VR Series Brushless Fuel Pump. These drop in modules come with one controller and harness to give you VR fuel pump power inside your fuel cell. While the name includes EFI, these modules can be used as an upgrade for carbureted systems as well with the proper regulator.
The modules were designed to drop in as a direct replacement for your existing 6 bolt flange fuel cell cap assembly. The billet top flange includes an 8AN inlet port, a 10AN outlet port, and a fuel filler cap. The fuel pump depth is fully adjustable from 7.5" to 11" deep. The module kits include all the hardware to install into your existing fuel cell. All that you need to add is your fuel line.
***Assembly fits common RJS, Jaz, Summit, Jegs, RCI, Speedmaster and Speedway fuel cells.
Designed to work on high boosted race cars as well as your daily driven weekend endurance car, these pumps work with gasoline, methanol, and E-85* (Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event) and can maintain pressures of 130 PSI and up to 170 GPH flow**. Fueled by TI Automotive.
The pumps include a 2 step controller for pump speed control.
The pumps can be ran in one of two different speeds. A low speed
control for low fuel consumption requirements or at full speed
for high fuel consumption requirements. The VR1 includes one controller for precise control of the pump. Both the VR1 and VR2 pumps are proven for 18.5V compatibility.
* Overall pump dimensions: 9.5" Long; 4.75" Wide; 2.75" Tall
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Designed to drop right into your existing 6 bolt flange fuel cell
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR1
- Modules include a single VR Series Brushless fuel pump with two step controllers and harnesses.
|Flange Style||6 Bolt|
|Free Flow GPH||170 @ 13.8 Volts|
|Free Flow LPH||644|
|Inlet Size||8 AN O-Ring|
|Outlet Size||10 AN O-ring|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Pump Body Color||Black|
|Single or Dual Pump||Single|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|