Carbureted GM LS Gen III LS3/LS92 2x4160 dual plane intake manifold.
The Holley GM 2x4 dual plane manifold is designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am at Lemans in the 1960's. The technology of the LS pushrod engine is now mated with the impressive multi-carb looks and performance of the muscle car era!
- Power band from 1500-7000rpm
- Perfect for any street/performance, muscle car or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Fits all GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.
- Dual plane design for equal distribution and great mid-range torque without comprimising top-end power
|Flange Style||4150 Square Bore|
|Front Height||4.73 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Dual Plane|
|Rear Height||5.80 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-7000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|