- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing carbon fiber intake tube
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
The K&N AirCharger 63-3060-1 air intake system replaces your Chevrolet Corvette Z06’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your Corvette Z06 engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 63-3060-1 air intake has a K&N high-flow air filter with a top and base made from light weight carbon fiber. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install requiring only a screwdriver and several wrenches. This air intake cannot be sold in California. It is not legal for use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.