- Complete Suspension Kit
- Improves Handling Performance
- Aggressive Muscular Stance
- Front Drop Up to 1"; Rear Drop Up to 1.5"
- Progressive Spring Rate
- Non-Adjustable Shocks and Struts
- Twin-Tube Gas Pressure Design
- Fits 2011-2014 GT Mustangs
Improved Performance. Give your S197 Mustang a suspension upgrade and make your next drive exhilarating. Tighter steering, sportier handling and a more aggressive appearance are all yours with the KONI STR.T & Eibach Pro-Kit. The set includes KONI STR.T Street Front Struts and Rear Shocks as well as progressive rate Eibach Lowering Springs.
Full Handling Kit. KONI's STR.T & Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect starting point for the budget-conscious driving enthusiast. The entry-level STR.T Series Shocks and Struts from KONI offer the superb engineering and workmanship that KONI is known for, but in a design that makes for a wallet-friendly price point. The Pro-Kit Lowering Springs by Eibach provide a nice drop that improves overall stance without the harsh ride some other springs provide. Bundled together, the combo is a great value for daily drivers and performance minded folks alike.
Quality Construction. Complete with a gas pressurized twin-tube design, the KONI STR.T Shocks and Struts feature a durable orange finish and a larger diameter piston for optimum street performance. These non-adjustable dampers are great stock upgrades and also perfectly complement the included Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. The progressive rate springs provide a comfortable ride while lowering your center of gravity, offering better handling in curves and a reduction in nose-drive under hard braking situations.
Installation Tips. This Handling Package installs directly in place of your stock components and comes with everything you'll need, including illustrated instructions. A full 4-wheel alignment should be completed after installation. The initial drop may appear be less than expected, but springs will settle farther given a bit of time. Expected drops vary by model and body style:
- Lowers 2011-2014 GT Coupe: Front - 1.0", Rear - 1.5"
- Lowers 2011-2014 GT Convertible: Front - 1.0", Rear - 1.5"
- Lowers 2012-2013 BOSS Coupe: Front - 0.6", Rear - 1.0"
- Lowers 2011-2014 V6 Coupe: Front - 0.8", Rear - 1.2"
- Lowers 2011-2014 V6 Convertible: Front - 0.8", Rear - 1.2"