- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes both heater core hoses and expansion tank hose
- Expansion tank hose has built-in check ball valve just like stock hose
- Lower heater core hose has heat wrap installed to protect from excessive exhaust manifold heat
- Includes high-quality worm gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The stock rubber hoses in your Camaro could use an upgrade towards providing the cooling system with extra reliability. The Mishimoto 2016+ Camaro SS Silicone Ancillary Hose Kit swaps those degradation-prone hoses in your Camaro for ones constructed from five layers of durable silicone, embedded with heat-resistant fibers. Intense heat produced by the LT1 engine will no longer be an imminent threat. The Mishimoto silicone ancillary hose kit is tough enough to withstand high temperatures, and designed to last.
The kit contains a silicone expansion tank hose, and heater core inlet and outlet hoses. Also included are eight worm gear clamps to ensure an easy installation and secure connections on all ports. The Mishimoto hose kit is a direct fit, meaning replacement of the stock hoses can be done without worrying about modifications to the current connections. As a bonus, the hoses are available in three different color options, black, blue, and red, giving you some variety and style to freshen up the Camaro’s engine bay. Like all our Sixth-Gen Camaro parts, this ancillary hose kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.