- Direct-fit for the 2011–2014 Ford Mustang 5.0L
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F
- Application-specific mounting bracket
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keep your Coyote-powered Mustang cool on the street and track with the Mishimoto direct-fit oil cooler kit. The 5.0L Mustang is a powerful vehicle that has proven effective on the street, track, drag strip, and drift circuit. Aggressive driving has a direct effect on oil temperatures. High oil temperatures can result in a loss of oil viscosity, which leads to inferior lubrication and premature engine wear.
This kit increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt and is proven to reduce oil temperatures by 35°F! The Mishimoto Ford Mustang Oil Cooler Kit features an application-specific mounting bracket that mounts to existing points on the front bumper support. This bracket places an efficient 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler, available in your choice of Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, in a location for maximum airflow and fluid temperature reduction. This kit also includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings, a billet aluminum thermostatic sandwich plate, and all necessary hardware for installation.
The included Mishimoto M22 x 1.5 Oil Sandwich Plate with Rear-Mounted Thermostat provides quicker oil warm-up and enhanced regulation of oil temperatures, perfect for your street or track car. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.