Holley/MSD is pleased to announce the release of Sniper Diecast Retrofit Fuel Pump Modules, which support up to 700 EFI horsepower or 900 carbureted horsepower and make it easy to affordably upgrade to EFI. Available in return and returnless versions, they convert your factory tank or fuel cell to an in-tank EFI fuel system.
They're easy to install with basic hand tools and require no welding or fabrication whatsoever. Sniper Diecast Retrofit Fuel Pump Modules include a diecast pump-hanger bracket to control pump vibration in a low-profile design that's perfect wherever space is at a premium. They fit any fuel-tank depth from 7 to 12 inches and protrude only 1.275-inch above the tank-mounting surface to accommodate numerous applications.
You can locate the module beside your existing sending unit anywhere in the tank and rotate it a full 360 degrees to work flawlessly with various plumbing and wiring configurations. Once the module is installed, all you need to do is connect your power-source/ground and fuel lines. Supports up to 700 EFI or 900 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...
- The easiest way to convert your vehicle to an in-tank, EFI fuel system
- Installs in any fuel tank from 7” to 12” deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Die cast aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks
- ¼” NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or any TBI of EFI conversion
- 340LPH pump that is E85 compatible for both return and returnless style systems
|Free Flow LPH||340|
|Fuel System Type||Gasoline/E85 Compatible|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|NPT Thread||1/4 NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|