Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, and fuel level sender. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
***Steel filler neck is not included. You must use your existing stock filler neck or purchase one through restoration suppliers.
Supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw)
Size is: 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4"
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness
- Sender has ¼” NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed
- Complete bolt in solution for your EFI conversion
|Application||1964-67 Chevelle Malibu Wagon and El Camino|
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Free Flow LPH||255|
|Fuel Sending Unit Ohms||0-90 Ohms|
|Fuel System Type||Gasoline|
|New Straps Included||No|
|Product Type||Fuel Tank|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|