- 1-1/4” USA mild steel DOM tubing
- Thick CNC laser cut ball joint mount
- Premium upper ball joints installed
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings with zinc plated steel sleeves
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use new UMI hardware kit
- Durable red or black powder coat
UMI’s fabricated tubular a-arms provide a rock solid foundation for your 4th Gen’s front suspension. Our P/N 2311 a-arms are built to offer increased rigidity, smooth travel and a precise steering feel equaling a great street oriented a-arm with race tendencies. The DOM 1-1/4” diameter tubular sections are precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form the solid base. The thick CNC laser cut ball joint pad features improved ball joint angle for lowered cars and come assembled with premium ball joints. Greaseable polyurethane bushings make for a quiet and comfortable ride.