GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a wide variety of vehicles today. These power-plants are very durable, make great power, have been proven to be very reliable, and most importantly plentiful in the marketplace. Unfortunately, the factory pans don't always fit or they hang too low for many of today's engine swap vehicles.
White Box to the rescue!
This LS Retro-fit Engine Oil Pan is designed to help! It provides maximum clearance to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
- Provides OEM fitment– OEM oil filter mounting, OEM oil cooler port provision, OEM engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and OEM bell-housing attachments.
- High-quality cast aluminum appearance with clean exterior styling.
- Provides maximum clearance to chassis
- Complete kit including sump baffle, pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud & oil passage cover.
- Fits GM rear wheel drive applications that were originally equipped with a Small Block or Big Block Chevy engine and traditional rear sump oil pan*
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 4.25"
- Total Oil Pan sump Capacity = 5.50 quarts
- Total Oil Pan Capacity (with OEM size filter) = 6.00 quarts
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Oil Pan Capacity||5.5 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|