GM's popular LS engines are finding their way into a wide variety of vehicles today. These power-plants are very durable, make great power, have been proven to be very reliable, and most importantly plentiful in the marketplace. Unfortunately, the factory pans don't always fit or they hang too low for many of today's engine swap vehicles.
White Box to the rescue!
This LS Retro-fit (High Tuck) Engine Oil Pan is designed to help those swap platforms that require additional clearance at the front half of the oil pan. This pan is great, in particular, for platforms such as 1967-1969 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-1974 GM X-Body, 1978-1988 GM G-Body, and 1964-1972 GM A-Body applications. This pan provides maximum clearance, particularly on the front half of the oil pan, to the chassis and ground, plus provides an OEM fitment for durability and proper sealing.
- Designed for LS engine retrofit installations in GM muscle/classic car and truck chassis requiring more oil pan to chassis clearance (High Tuck) around the front half of the oil pan
- Ideal for 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird, 1968-74 Nova/Apollo/Ventura/Omega, 1982-92 F-body, 1978-87 G-body, and 1964-72 A-body applications.
- NOTE – This Oil pan may not be used with LS7 engines or “stroker” engines with a stroke greater than 3.62”
- Provides OEM fitment, oil filter mounting, oil cooler port provision, engine NVH suppression, OEM flange gasket and sealing, proper structural rigidity and bell-housing attachments
- Cast Aluminum with Natural Cast finish to provide a clean factory appearance
- Provides maximum clearance for vehicles where the steering linkage is behind the engine cross member
- Kit includes sump baffle, OE style pick-up tube, sump plug, oil filter stud, and oil passage cover for a hassle-free installation
- Maximum crankshaft stroke = 3.62"
- Total Oil Pan sump Capacity = 5.70 quarts
- Total Oil Pan Capacity (with OEM size filter) = 6.20 quarts
|Application||GM LS Engines|
|Oil Pan Capacity||5.7 Quarts|
|Oil Pan Type||Cast|
|Product Type||Oil Pan Kit|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|